GrowSpan Authorized Retailer and Local Installer
We are Southern Oregon’s local resource for these versatile, high-quality greenhouse installations.
Available in multiple sizes and styles, these greenhouses are perfect for large scale garden and grow operations, with available ventilation and light deprivation options.
We will help you custom build the perfect greenhouse for your needs and offer installation/construction from a qualified team to ensure sturdiness and quality.
These greenhouse structures will require an engineering report.
THE GROWSPAN SERIES 1000 COMMERCIAL GREENHOUSE PROVIDES A HIGH-QUALITY GREENHOUSE. IT HAS THE SIZE AND CUSTOMIZATION THAT PROFESSIONALS SEEK, WHILE STILL MAINTAINING A COST-EFFECTIVE PRICE.
GROWSPAN – Series 1000
Series 1000 Greenhouses are a production powerhouse, and this greenhouse can help to improve the yields and quality of any operation. The economical design makes the Series 1000 the dollar for dollar industry champion, while still providing growers with the utmost environmental control. These greenhouses can be customized to meet specific requirements, and no matter what climate Series 1000 Greenhouses are used in, they allow growers to easily produce the highest-quality yields.
GrowSpan Series 1000 can be outfitted with all the accessories that growers need, including GrowSpan’s fully automated Blackout System, popular for cannabis growers. The Blackout System turns the Series 1000 into a light deprivation greenhouse ad provides total darkness quickly and with almost no labor. Blackout Systems can be designed to an custom Series 1000 Greenhouse and can be designed to not block or reduce ventilation.
THE GROWSPAN SERIES 1000 GREENHOUSE ADVANTAGE INCLUDES:
- Stock and custom sizes available. Choose from 21’, 24’, 30’, 35’, and 42’ widths or design a structure to suit any sizing requirements.
- Gutter connect to create a greenhouse of any size. Both sides come with gutters, making expansion easy.
- Arched-roof design creates an attractive appearance, while also reducing the buildup of snow, ice and water.
- Energy-efficient design keeps monthly costs down.
- Series 1000 Greenhouses can be outfitted with fully automated light deprivation systems. These systems enable growers to easily obtain total darkness with minimal labor.
- Outfit with Breathable Wall options to promote proper ventilation during blackout periods.
- Dependable film cover.
IT HAS THE SIZE AND CUSTOMIZATION THAT PROFESSIONALS SEEK.
- Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA) packages are available and are designed specifically for each customer’s needs. Choose from numerous door and entry options, fans, evaporative cooling systems, motorized shutters, heating systems, vents, lighting and computer control options.
- Extra-tall, 10’ sidewalls provide plenty of space for tall plants and promote a well-ventilated environment.
- Can be outfitted with evaporative cooling systems, doors, benches, growing systems, lighting, ventilation equipment, blackout products and anything else a cannabis grower would need. Call for more information.
- Constructed from galvanized steel for durability and a long-lasting life, even in corrosive environments.
- For natural ventilation, optional continuous roof vents are available, as well as custom end kits.
- End Cladding Kits come in 8 mm Twin-Wall Polycarbonate or Corrugated Polycarbonate.
GROWSPAN – Series 2000
The Series 2000 Greenhouse is an ultra-strong and extremely durable commercial greenhouse. Each Series 2000 is clad with rigid polycarbonate that provides superior structural integrity and security; these greenhouses have even been referred to as “bomb proof.” This is the ideal option for those that need a structural solution that can stand up to weather extremes or provide additional protection from theft.
GrowSpan Series 2000 Greenhouses are designed for the competitive commercial grower. These greenhouses can be custom designed and outfitted with all the required accessories and equipment for complete environment control, including GrowSpan’s Blackout System. The fully automated light deprivation creates the ideal commercial cannabis greenhouse by quickly casting the entire structure into total darkness. This makes managing light cycles simple and allows operators to reduce labor needs.
THE GROWSPAN SERIES 2000 COMMERCIAL GREENHOUSE IS THE INDUSTRY’S FINEST COMMERCIAL GREENHOUSE. IT COMBINES DURABLE CONSTRUCTION WITH AN ENERGY-EFFICIENT DESIGN TO PROMOTE A PROFITABLE BUSINESS.
THE GROWSPAN SERIES 2000 COMMERCIAL GREENHOUSE ADVANTAGE INCLUDES:
- Creates the optimal cannabis growing environment, while also providing a design that is energy and labor efficient. This reduces monthly costs, supporting a competitive business.
- Attractive, peak design promotes improved ventilation and minimizes snow, ice and water buildup.
- Covered with durable 8 mm polycarbonate. This covering is impact resistant and provides strength and durability.
- Series 2000 Greenhouses can be outfitted with fully automated Blackout Systems. These systems provide complete darkness in a matter of moments and with minimal labor.
- Constructed from high-quality, galvanized steel for a dependable life.
- Custom and stock designs.
COMBINES DURABLE CONSTRUCTION WITH AN ENERGY-EFFICIENT DESIGN.
- Gutter connect to create a greenhouse of any size. Each side of the greenhouse features gutters, allowing for easy expansion as needed.
- Extra-tall, 10’ sidewalls provide ample space for even the tallest plants.
- End Cladding Kits available in 8 mm Twin-Wall Polycarbonate or Corrugated Polycarbonate.
- Optional end vents are available.
- Series 2000 Greenhouses are fully customizable and can come outfitted with benches, lighting, evaporative cooling systems, heaters, growing systems, blackout products and anything else a cannabis grower could need.
- Choose from widths of 20’, 24’, 30’, 35’, 41’ and 50’. For other sizes, these commercial cannabis greenhouses can be custom designed for any need.
Request A Quote
4621 Grumman Drive Suite C
Medford, Oregon 97504 USA
PO Box 40
Medford, Oregon 97501 USA